Wednesday, 10 July 2013

Lady and the Tramp II: Scamp's Adventure a good and cute Disney movie. It's not like the original and it is more dramatic. It's strange to see characters of the original movie again but with different voices. It fails to even compare to the original but still a good movie for kids. Let me know what do you think about it.

How to Watch Lady and the Tramp II (2001) Disney Movie For Free Without Download?
1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen
2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load
To play Lady and the Tramp 2 full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video). Please let us know via comments if the stream is working or not.

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's working normally try to download the video.

      Delete
  2. Hey, if anytime, could you add something like, Romeo and Juliet??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the movie a lot I neva knew the second one would be really good I think the second one is my top fav out of all. I like angel a lot she is so adorable I think she is much much more adorable than scamp and his three sister's that is what I think and my fav part in the movie is when he finds out it is better to be with your family than on the streets trying to survive I actually think he should of stayed with his family and not of wanted to live on the streets but now he learned that he is a house dog and not a dog that is supposed to live on the streets... And I think he should of just been happy for what he had instead of trying so hard to be a street dog like angel was but angel actually wanted to live with a family and Tramp gave her that chance by showing her to his family but tramps owner wasn't really sure about it at first but then all the dogs started to get sad and stuff so then he said... Oh alright we will keep her I think she is veary veary happy to have a family just amagan me on the streets I might not last a day or two on the streets because I am a little girl and a little girl that is lost on the streets don't really survive but some might and those little girls like me that would get lost on the streets wouldn't last a day because of strangers and a stranger could possibly hurt you and it isn't fun getting hurt I know that because I sometimes see it on the tv at my house it is much more fun to stay at home and be happy. But anyways enough of that kind of talking I think the movie was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Removed from public access!?!? NOOOOOO!!!!! ;-(

    ReplyDelete