Wednesday, 10 July 2013

The Little Mermaid 2: Return to the Sea (2000) another cute little Disney movie for the kids to enjoy and adults to watch. It's not close to the original movie but still kid will love it. The music is good and the villain Morgana isn't as scary as Ursula was in the original movie. Let me know what do you think about this movie.

How to Watch The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea Disney Movie For Free Without Download?
1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen
2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load
To play The Little Mermaid 2 full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video). Please let us know via comments if the stream is working or not.

18 comments:

  1. Better than all of the other Little Mermaid movies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. (p) The other Little Mermaid movies will never be as good as the classic "The Little Mermaid"

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 80s The Decade That Made Us =))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love and will always love this movie. from the time I was little I watched this and still want to be a mermaid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. its not working I can hear it but I cant see it [-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. it not working for me D; but this is one of my fave movie in the world ;((

    ReplyDelete
  7. y does it say "removed from public access"?! y?! ;(( ;-(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why cant it play?!?!?! Ariels Beginning is the only one that actually plays. I want to see the Original and the second ;(( ;-( b-(

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have always wanted to watch the little mermaid 2 why would you remove it knowing that someone would want to still watch it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks this is my fave, so this is perf :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. please put this back on. i ♥ this movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its playing for me but its in dutch or something

      Delete
  12. Removed from public access??? :-s

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not working the play button has a slash through it and I am unable to play the vid at all

    ReplyDelete
  14. Why can't I never watch the movie I want to see? :-?

    ReplyDelete